Rdp powder-The use environment and precautions of redispersible polymer powder
The use environment and precautions of redispersible polymer powder
Redispersible latex powder is a powder binder made of special emulsion (polymer) after spray drying. This powder can be quickly redispersed to form an emulsion after contacting with water, and has the same properties as the initial emulsion, that is, a film can be formed after the water evaporates. This film has high flexibility, high weather resistance and resistance to various High adhesion to substrates.
Redispersible latex powder use environment
During and after the manufacture, transportation, use and after use of the product, it is not only non-toxic to the human body and the environment, but also beneficial to the virtuous circle of the human settlement environment, environmental protection and ecological environment.
In the sealed state, the quality of the resin powder will not change if it is placed in a climate environment of 40°C and -25°C.
It can improve the ease of batch scraping and grinding of mortar, and effectively improve the initial viscosity, later strength, service life and stability of mortar.
Precautions for the use of redispersible latex powder
1. Resin rubber powder should not be put in at one time, and it should be divided into different parts to find a suitable amount.
2. When polypropylene fibers need to be added, they must be dispersed in cement first, because the fine particles of cement can eliminate the static electricity of fibers, so that polypropylene fibers can be dispersed.
3. Stir and mix evenly, but the stirring time should not be too long, 15 minutes is appropriate, and sand and cement are easily precipitated and stratified when stirred for a long time.
4. It is necessary to adjust the amount of additives and add HPMC in an appropriate amount according to seasonal changes.
5. Avoid the agglomeration of additives or cement due to moisture.
6. It is strictly forbidden to mix and use with acidic substances.
It is forbidden to use in construction below 7.5℃. Low temperature construction will cause major project quality problems, causing the plastering mortar to not bond with the insulation board. This is a project quality problem for which there is no remedial plan in the later stage.